Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update and some Freebies

I really should blog more often, I have been so busy playing that I haven't stopped to take time to blog about anything.

I am having a sale in my store clearing out some of my older kits to make room for new ones.



I also have my Canine Love kit on sale for 50% off. I have had such a good response from this that I have decided to leave it on sale for another whole week.


I have also been very busy testing products for MegaDoodle Inspired and I have got to tell you she has some awesome new Commercial Use items:

Look at this Keychain, she has included the template and the styles in her Elements Grab Bag #6
Check out her blog to see where you can pick up this great Grab Bag.


She also has a notebook template and a bread tag element in this bag.

Then my favorite, she just finished an alpha cutting action that I just love. This action will be available soon! I created this alpha and then used the cutting action and was done in a flash. So wonderful I decided to offer the alpha as a freebie. I am currently working on this kit called Rugged and it will be completed sometime this week. You can download the Alpha here or click on the image.






And Stater has created a recipe card for us using my Country Recipes Kit. You can download it here or just click on the card.

1 comment:

irishkathy said...

I just might put my recipe box back together after getting these. Thanks so much. Mine is sort of dreary but these will definitely dress them up. I also have someone who they will make a nice gift for.