Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Kit - New Freebie - Awesome Stickers

I have been playing with Mega-Doodle Inspired's new action Transparent Sticker Action for PS and have been having oh so much fun. I created a new kit and used the action for the alpha and a few flower stickers and then decided, since I was having so much fun, to make some element stickers just for you. So check out my new kit Country Kitchen available at Scrap Outside the Box and then get the freebie stickers.





Download the Stickers Here

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

irishkathy said...

You've given me such a great idea that I thing I will keep going with it and try to design some of my own recipe cards. These stickers will really help out. Thanks so much.