Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 New Freebies

First I have a new quick page from Stater created using my Family Treasures kit available only at Scrap Outside the Box. If you download, please leave some loves.


Download it here:
{Link Disabled}

Second I did some more product testing for Mega-Doodle Inspired. This time she had a wonderful bow action and I had so much fun with it I decided to make a mini kit to match my All Wrapped Up 2 available only at Scrap Outside the Box.


Notice the cute little bows at the top, I created using Mega-Doodle Inspired new Bow Action
You can download the Mini-Kit here:
Link no longer available

8 comments:

Rhoda Alex said...

Thank Patty for the RAK
here is a lo..you can check out it at the following link

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=493710&cat=500

HeatherG said...

I love the colours in the QP - very vintage sepia.

irishkathy said...

Thank you for both the QP and the mini kit. Your little mice are o cute.

TerriM said...

Such a cute kit, thank you. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much!!!!!!!!

CindyLou said...

Love that you added a playlist! I just love "All Wrapped Up". The kit is so versatile and fun! Great colors!

Fran Baity said...

I challenge you!

This is the challenge

Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

See my blog for my results! http://franscraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 12, 2009. Thanks again.