Thursday, July 31, 2008

Layouts with Simple Pleasures and another Quick Page by Stater

First I want to show you some beautiful layouts done with my Simple Pleasures kit. And remember this kit is on sale for $2.00 until August 4th. Keep scrolling down to find a new Quick Page by Stater created with this kit.




Cindy Lou did this one called Jumping Bean


And DJ made this one Noah Loves Cheese


And Dede made Baby Violet





As promised another beautiful Quick Page by Stater you can get it here

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Barbi said...

Hey Patty, When You Get A Chance. Hop Over To My Blog. I Have A Surprise There For You. And I Love Your New Kit. Barbi